Hello Everyone. Thank you for stopping by and checking out our little nook of the web. There are so many changes going on right now in my life and sadly I have had little time to post. I moving this week and next week I start a new job. It's a bitter sweet change but with the new job I'll have mornings to work on the shop and the site. I have some very exciting things planned for the business. I hope all goes well. I've been working so hard to prepare for this change. I cant wait to get back into a regular rhythm of posting again. I miss you all and I miss being creative. Here's today's mocktail to inspire me and you... a blackberry lemonade with rosemary to garnish. It's very refreshing and quite irresistible. I can't stop thinking about how good this would be with gin, ha. I hope you enjoy it alcohol free.
Blackberry Lemonade with Rosemary
- 6 Lemons
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- 1/4 Cup Blackberries
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary
- 6 Packets of Stevia (or other sugar of choice)
- Make sure you wash all of the fruit. In a shaker or large glass, muddle the blackberries with the stevia and a few needles from the rosemary sprigs (this can also be done in the bottom of the serving glasses).
- Fill your shaker or glasses with ice.
- Slice and juice your lemons. Fresh juice makes a huge difference in taste. Pour your juice over the top of the blackberry mixture.
- Pour in the water. This amount can be less, it all depends on how tart you like your lemonade.
- Stir with a spoon and garnish each with rosemary.