I have been so in love with ombre lately. Everything from Drew Barrymore's hair to tights to dresses and tablecloths. It's just so lovely and quite festive for spring. I imagined a drink in ombre style and viola! you have the Grapefruit Pomegranate Ombre. It reminds me of the tiger's blood snow cones I adored in grade school. Try this out it's really delicious on a warm day or even great for a party with your friends.
Grapefruit Pomegranate Ombre
- 1 Grapefruit Juiced ( about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Juice ( I used Pom original)
- 3/4 cup Coconut Water
- Split your pomegranate juice into two rocks glasses.
- Carefully top with ice.
- Pour the grapefruit juice very very slowly over the ice. They should stay layered. If they mix you poured too quickly. (I practiced in a shot glass first)
- Then very very slowly pour the coconut water also over the ice. It should slowly layer and sit on top.
- Enjoy with friends!