I have been craving a creamsicle drink for some time now. I really wanted one that was not frozen and after much practice I finally came up with a recipe I like. It's really delicious. This would also be a great drink for kids. Please try this and share with your friends. You could even turn this into a great party cocktail with Absolute Citron. Let me know what you think or if you have any great variations.
Orange Creamsicle Dream
- 1 12oz Can Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 Cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons Agave Nectar (you can substitute any sugar you like)
- Combine the orange juice, vanilla, and agave. Stir until the agave is completely dissolved.
- Whisk in the evaporated milk.
- Serve over ice!