I absolutely love hot tea. It's so nice to curl up with cup of hot tea and craft, read, or watch a movie. A little over a year ago I quit drinking caffeine. I was majorly addicted and I needed a life changer. As time has passed I have eased into drinking tea...in moderation of course (what's a southern girl without her iced tea?). I feel so calm now. But I love hot tea most of all. There are so many out there to choose from but these are my favorites. You can find most of these items in my Amazon store!
- Harney & Sons Paris - The first time I drank this tea I was speechless for a bit. It's so completely luxurious. It's black tea with currant and caramel. The best tea I've ever tasted.
- Big Train Vanilla Chai - Excellent chai and really good in coffee as well. I prefer the no sugar added version.
- Harney & Sons Tower of London - The only tea not in my web store today, it's sold out. When I want to cozy up with a cup of tea this is what I want. It's is black tea with honey and stone fruit. It is so velvety and subtle. Fantastic tea...though it's almost always out of stock.
- Tazo Earl Grey - I constantly look for an earl grey better than this one. It's so amazing, surely there's a better one out there. But I haven't found it. I like my earl grey to taste more like fruit loops than perfume. This one nails it.
- Lipton Vanilla Caramel Truffle - If the name doesn't make your mouth water wait until you taste it. This is my everyday tea. It's gentle on the caffeine and so deliciously caramel (without all of the calories mind you). It's excellent for satisfying sugar cravings.