Happy monday everyone. I thought I would start this new series. I will be doing a new "mocktail" recipe each week. It will be something delicious to start you week with. Treat yourself to something nice! You deserve to indulge. This first drink is my original recipe. It has lots of healthy ingredients to help energize you, speed up your metabolism, and it's so refreshing. And since it contains apple cider vinegar it's perfect if you are tired, feeling sick (especially for sore throat or sinus/allergy problems), or have any stomach issues, or if you just want a faster metabolism (I'll take two). Don't be afraid of the vinegar! In this drink it's really delicious I promise, just try it. This southern lady is here to treat you. Leave me some feedback I'd love to know what you think. Enjoy!
Apple Cinnamon Revival
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Agave (the dark is my fav, any will do)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar ( I used Bragg's, try to used organic or raw)
- 2 dashes Agnostura Bitters (near the sodas and mixers in most grocery stores)
- 1/4 cup Hot Water
- 3/4 cup Cold Water
- Apple slice for garnish (highly optional)
- In a measuring cup or small bowl combine the honey, agave, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Cover with 1/4 cup of hot water and stir until combined.
- Add the vinegar and bitters and stir.
- Pour over a glass of ice and fill with 3/4 cup of cold water.
- Garnish with your apple slice and enjoy.