1.Pixi Lipstain | 2.Yes To Tomatoes Facial Cleanser | 3.Mary Kay Eyeliner | 4. Burt's Bees Tomato Toner | 5.Tarte Recreat Foundation | 6.Loreal EverStrong Shampoo and Conditioner
We're starting a new series today. Friday Favorites! I'm so excited about sharing my favorite things with you. This week I'm featuring my favorite beauty products. These are things I have found over the years or friends recommended to me. They are also all rockstar products. They work great. Please try them.
- The Pixi Lipstain is my absolute favorite lipstain. I have tried a few and this is the only one that actually stains. When you buy a lipstain you kind of expect it to stay on. This one fades a little after several hours but if I drink something or eat it's still there (unlike some other popular brands that you could practically lick or wipe off). I found it at target. It is $18 which I thought was risky but to my surprise it was amazing. I have one in Youth and Happiness.
- The Yes to Tomatoes Facial cleanser is great. Favorite face wash ever. It really does clear my face, it's gentle, my skin actually feels softer, it doesn't dry out my skin, and it's all natural. It runs about $10. They sell it at Walmart and Target but where I live it's almost always sold out. If you find it you have got to try it.
- I used to have several different brands of eyeliner. I was always trying to find one that stayed on, didn't bother my sensitive eyes, and lasted. This Mary Kay eyeliner does just that. Several years ago I was a Mary Kay Sales girl and this is the one thing that everyone loved that used it. It stays where you put it and it's an affordable $10.
- The tomato toner I use after my face wash morning and night. It clears my skin and removes any left over make up. It's very refreshing. It's about $9.00. I founf it at Wholefoods but you can find it on Amazon too.
- This foundation is the first liquid foundation I've used that did not cause breakouts. It is full coverage and look really good on the skin. People are always complementing my skin when I wear it. (If only they saw what was under it ha!) It's a bit pricey at $30 but it feels so nice i thought I'd treat my skin to something nice. I found it at Ulta but you can also find it at Sephora.
- Last but not least is the Loreal Sulphate Free Shampoo and Conditioner Line. I recently discovered that most hair cleansers have sulphates which not only dry out your hair but it also kills your curly locks. My hair is super curly and I was completely shocked by how much better my hair looked when I used this shampoo and conditioner. They have several different ones but I use the Hydrate rosemary and mint. these are also about $10 and you can find them just about anywhere.